ThoughtsAppear (!) tagged me, and I’ve finally gotten enough time to respond. Do you have any idea what can happen in five days in the blog world? A whole lot, I tell ya
Here are the rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Do I have to do the list in order? I think I’ll answer her questions first, for fear of sounding too self centered with my fun facts first.
Pop-Tarts: frosted or unfrosted?
Either, as long as it’s filled with chocolate. No fruit, okay?
What age would you want to stay forever?
Er, I don’t want to stay anything forever. It seems like it could get boring. Plus, it’s very unlikely that I’ll find myself a super-hot-vampire-boyfriend-that-wants-to-eat-me-but-loves-me-so-much-that-he-doesn’t to spend forever with.
Do you think I’m pretty? You can use this picture as a reference.
Of course I think you’re pretty! People don’t stalk other people unless they’re pretty.
What’s your favorite quote?
Most of my favorite quotes come from Dr. Seuss (No that’s not weird. He happens to be awesome.),
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
Name one food you’ve never tried…and don’t want to.
Um…….things with bugs. I don’t want to eat bugs. Things with eyes. I keep thinking it’s looking at me. I like my food appropriately dead before I eat it. Odori-don, the Japanese dancing squid bowl.
Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
Yes, most definitely. Her castle is probably really gross though.
If you could change your first name, what would it be?
Princess Consuela Bananahammock of course.
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A baboon! They have colorful butts!
Who shot the sheriff?
I did, I’m sorry, it just had to be done.
He was all nuh-uh, and I said uh-huh, and he said nuh-uuuh! So I shot him. UH-HUH!
How much money would you need to quit your job for one year?
Big piles of mountains worth (I have a pretty simple lifestyle). Unless it’s all in one dollar notes, in which case I would need bigger piles of mountains. But then, where would I put it all? I think people would notice the large mountains of money. Then they would all take it. And I would be poor, since I don’t have a job. Plus, I think the government would get a little suspicious that all that money just appeared out of nowhere. Do you think Swiss banks have transport services? Would they have enough space to keep my mountains of money?
What about the mafia? Wouldn’t they want the money too? What if I get on their hit lists? Oh no! So now I don’t have a job, I don’t have any money, the government wants to audit me, the mafia wants to kill me and I can’t even blog because everyone is tracing my location! That seems like an awful lot of work to not do work. Keep your money; I’ll keep my job thanks.
Fun facts about me:
- I talk to inanimate objects
- I keep a memory box
- I sincerely like broccoli. Even as a kid, I would finish all my broccoli. I was a weird kid.
- I have a glow in the dark skeleton hanging over my desk, his name is Sheldon. Shelly for short.
- I have brand preferences when it comes to packaged water
- I think the feeling you get when you pee after you’ve been waiting for a long time is the best feeling ever.
- I like elephants
- I think the idea of working in a circus is cool
- I’m having a little trouble with this list
- My favorite color is blue
- I miss playing with dolls
Questions (Do you realize what we have here? The key to finding the answers to random things you’ve always wanted to know about! I can ask you anything. ANYTHING)
- What do you really think about George Washington’s pants?
- If I gave you a penny, what would you do with it?
- What is your toilet paper preference?
- Would you live in a house made of candy?
- What do you think is the best feeling ever?
- What determines a hot butt?
- If I gave you $100, would you eat a worm?
- Would you work in a circus?
- Do you really like high-fiving people?
- If you had a catch phrase what would it be?
- What do you think about peeing on a fire hydrant?
Here are the blogs I’m tagging:
- Brian Westbye
- Casual Thursday
- Le Clown On Fire
- Creative Noodling
- I like boys who wear glasses
- Obtaining Insanity
- The Naked Envelope
- The Bliss Project
- The Very Hungry Bookworm