I have had a fabulous week! I claimed the Alan Smithee award (after Googling who Alan Smithee is. Its not a real person by the way, in case you were wondering) from Le Clown. I won the One Lovely Blog award from Jill of All Trades…Expert of None, and the Versatile Blog award from the lovely Lisa!
So there, I did it. I am officially tooting my own horn. TOOT TOOT TOOT! (have you ever noticed how that sounds like farting?)
It is so exciting is when you realize that people around the world are not just reading your stuff, but enjoying it. They actually like it! It is one of the most wonderful feelings ever! (right after the feeling of going to the bathroom after you’ve been waiting for a long time) Being human, it’s nearly impossible to not care what other people think. In the end I guess all we want from each other is approval, even when we say we don’t.
I would like to give Jill and Lisa a very special thank you for these awards, I am honored to be one of your nominees 🙂
Both awards come with their own individual set of rules. But they’re kind of the same, so I’m going to combine the two and write 7 things about myself, and nominate 7 blogs for the awards.
- Clown on fire – for the One Lovely Blog award. Le Clown has issues with words like cute and adorable, so I assume he’s going to hate lovely! This one’s just to annoy him. Oh and I really do think he’s lovely.
- Fretym – for the One Lovely Blog award. I like to call her the lovely Lisa (because of course, I think she’s absolutely lovely!) so isn’t it only appropriate that I give her this award?
- In-debt, Fat, Short with Bad Teeth – for the Versatile Blog award. He’s hilarious even with a writer’s block
- Ink – for the One Lovely Blog award. Her pictures are incredibly beautiful, and so are her noets
- Jill of All Trades…Expert of None – for the Versatile Blog award. She may not think so, but I think she’s an expert at making people laugh
- The Bliss Project – for the One Lovely Blog award. She once did two yoga sessions in one day. TWO yoga sessions. ONE day.
- Views and Mews by Coffee Kat – for the Versatile Blog award. A wise woman who never fails to make me laugh
Things about me:
- I like melting ice cream in the microwave before I eat it (not all the way, just enough)
- I only eat green apples (the red ones are gross. Feel free to pick a fight with me about it)
- I like looking at toy cars (is it just me, or do any of you like to pretend you’re a giant?)
- The word duties makes me laugh
- Oh, and I like winning things!