I’ve been sitting here for the past hour trying to come up with something to write about. I’m blocked. Completely, entirely blocked.
So here, a fantastic insight into what goes on in my head:
- A brony would make a really nice boyfriend.
- Rainbow bunnies are not cute.
- I should floss more.
- I look like I should be a politician’s wife with this dreadful haircut. I should really start taking more interest in politics then. Nobody else will want me with this hair.
- I wonder if anyone else blogs naked.
- Professor M picked his nose in class yesterday. I wonder where he wipes. Must avoid that spot.
- I should really take a shower. I’m already naked anyway.
- It’s so sad that I can’t say vagina anymore now that it’s gone mainstream. Not that I’m a hipster or anything. Hipsters would never blog naked, they’d have a fedora at least.
- I like pink lemonade better than beer. Does this make me a bad college student?
- Maybe I should date a politician. I always liked their hair. I wonder if they have tattoos.
- I should learn to sing. Maybe then my dream of people applauding as I come out of the shower will finally come true.
- I like sweaters.
My apologies for putting you through this.