I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. But I like the idea of it (you know minus the killing and betrayal and stuff). I guess being thankful for everything we have isn’t exactly something we do every day. So here are some things I am thankful for today:
- Heroic shirtless firemen.
- Salad dressings. Salad is just wrong without them.
- Toothpaste. Think of all the bad breath that would have been drifting around all over the world otherwise.
- Internet memes. No better way to pass time when you are required to do real work.
- Fifty Shades of Grey. For inspiring me to write more. If James can get published anyone can.
- Being able to say that I come from the land of the Kama Sutra. Yeah.
- Instagram. Without it people might know about my horrible photography skills.
- Being unable to grow facial hair. That stuff tickles!
- My glasses. Sure people think I’m a lesbian. Yes, they knock people in the face when they lean in too close. But they’re the only way I don’t walk into walls.
- Having been overweight. I don’t think I’d appreciate the way I look now if I hadn’t been.
- Blogs. What on earth did I used to do with my free time before?!
- My parents. THE most important people in my life.
- My dog. Nothing better than a slobber party when you get home after a long day.
- My friends and blog friends. ALL of you. You guys are the best. You’re the ones that keep me sane crazy. I don’t know what I’d do without you 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Save me some pie.