Huh, so we made it. What with the apocalypse and all the media had us so convinced we wouldn’t live for our 2013 calendars to have a purpose. But the media never lies!
You know what the best part of 2012 has been? It’s that I won’t remember 2012 for all the bad things. I’ll remember it as:
- The year scientists got a little too excited about the idea of an actual Armageddon.
- The year I took yoga with a bunch of elderly people (it’s good because I’m not that flexible and neither are they)
- The year I figured out that my initials spell out BJ. Fabulous. I can’t believe it took me this long to get that.
- The year I read 50 Shades (now there’s something to really remember 2012 by!) (NO.)
- The year I professed my love to a Squirrel and a Sad Pony
- The year I got internet married to the hottest woman on the planet
- The year I was called the Naked Blogger!
- The year I found out that people want me to be naked (P.S. I’m naked right now)
- The year I found out that people don’t want to see that much of me naked (there was a accidental flashing incident with Mr. Vespa across the street. I don’t want to talk about it)
- The year I started my blog
- The year I met you
All of you, each and every one of you, made 2012 one of the best years. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you. You guys never fail to put a smile on my face.
I lurve you guys.
Here is some wonderfully cheesy
Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic 2013!