I told myself to get off my ass and just write something already. Just 200 words. No so hard right?
I don’t know what’s wrong, my head feels like a brick. Nothing is going in and nothing is coming out. But I’m typing, finally, after ten days of incomplete sentences. This is good.
Oh right, apologies are in order for subjecting you through this horrible, horrible post. I’m very sorry.
A look in my head (everything in my head is always in a bulleted format. Always):
- I found a website that is willing to accept articles and pay for them (Yay!). Unfortunately, while my article did get accepted a month ago (yay!), they still haven’t paid me. I’ll give them some more time. I’m just getting a little weird about sending them my bank account details all the time.
- The weird thing is that this website does makeup reviews, which means I’m writing makeup reviews. You don’t know this about me, but a little over a year ago I wouldn’t get near the stuff. I mean, it’s for girls. I used to dress (and for the most part, act), quite proudly, like a man. I don’t know what happened, the next thing I know I’m Googling the uses makeup like the nerd I am. At least I know the proper way to use it all now.
- This makes no sense to my friend, Mel. She is still under the impression that I am a man. Tried to kiss me last night.
- How does that make me feel? Well, on one hand, nice to know that at least somebody wants to kiss me. And that I would make a really really great guy. On the other hand, its depressing to know that a person has to get completely sloshed before even thinking about kissing me. My glasses knocked her in the face. THIS is why I don’t get randomly kissed a lot. Hooray for no herpes?
- I want to change my blog theme. I am not the biggest fan of pink. I like it, it’s a nice color, but it just isn’t me. I picked a theme at random when I was starting the blog. It was everything I needed it to be. Pink is happy.
- I can fit exactly 12 grapes in my mouth at once.
Would you look at that? 398 words! Oh 399. And we have 400! I did it.