1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random Facts:
- I’ve always wanted to dye my hair blue
- I’d like to dress up like Velma from Scooby-Doo every day
- I tried to take a bubble bath last night like they show in movies, with the candles and rose petals. It was quite boring. I even tried to lift up one of my legs in a sexy way and rub the loofah on my neck very slooowly . Nothing. I wished I had a rubber ducky or a little boat to play with. (gosh, that sounds wrong)
- I LOVE the Oxford comma. I abuse it. I’m a comma abuser.
- I can be a little bit of a hippie sometimes. I try to buy organic food and I refuse to take prescription drugs. I blog naked, do yoga, and I even have an aroma burner. Some days I hate The Man with a burning passion. But I’ve never done weed so I guess I don’t exactly qualify for a real hippie.
- Nobody dares to leave me in a room alone with a cake anymore. How was I supposed to know that we were surprising the birthday boy with a whole cake? Wouldn’t he have expected that? Now three-quarters of a cake is a real surprise.
- I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. It was horrible. Turns out I can’t dance at all, so they’d make me a tree or something and put me in the back. And I’m clumsy, that means the other trees would fall down with me.
- This list is getting hard. Surely I can come up with 11 things about myself. #8, I’m an idiot.
- I think it’s a crime to leave cake crumbs on a plate.
- If I see an unknown number sometimes I like picking up the phone as a middle school kid “Like, can you call back later? I’m, like, on another call right now, and Cindi was just, like, totally telling me about how Rick, like, totally has a crush on me. She said that he thought I was a total slut! Can you believe it?! He’s, like, totally into me!”
- I was with my one-year-old niece yesterday. We were looking at a picture book of fruits. We got to a banana, I told her that it helps with healthy bowel movements. She seemed fascinated by that. Then we had to change her diaper.
- Who is your favourite celebrity and why? You, YOU, are my favorite celebrity 😀
- If you could take one thing into outer space that wasn’t for survival what would it be? My laptop. What’s the point of going into outer space if I can’t blog about it?
- Lemon sorbet or double chocolate ice cream? Double chocolate all the way. Triple if that’s possible.
- What music do you listen to? Pop/rock.
- What’s your favourite movie of all time? Well there was this one movie, I don’t remember exactly, it had XXX in the title.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? 7
- If you could have any animal, real or imagined, for a pet what would it be? The luck dragon is mine! A phoenix! We could fly everywhere. Or a unicorn…is their poop really rainbow colored? I want to know.
- Beer or wine? Or maybe something stronger? I’m not much of a drinker really. Beer, I guess.
- If Bert and Ernie could have kids, and they had a baby would it be a boy or a girl? Name the baby. Bernie Navaryous Elizabeth Villiam Elmo Street. Girl or boy, you guess.
- If your skin could be any colour in the rainbow, or combinations of colours, what would you choose? Blue? Purple? Rainbow with sparkles? Electric blue. Or neon yellow. I wanted to be a highlighter as a kid.
- Truth or dare? Truth: I blog naked. Dare: I dare you to blog naked.
- Do you think people should care more about each other’s bowel movements?
- What is the one thing you are most afraid of?
- What is the one thing that you wish you had never touched?
- What do you sing in the shower?
- How do you feel about Tom Cruise?
- Do you fart? Of course you do. Who do you blame it on?
- What would you do if you met Oprah?
- Name one food you’ve never tried and don’t want to.
- Burps. Loud or silent?
- What species do you think will take over the world some day?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
Tag, you’re it!
- Doggy’s Style
- Lavinia’s Writing Corner
- Life With The Top Down
- Lucky Wreck
- Maryanne Mistretta