Awards really can’t get better than this one. It’s Epic! It’s Awesome! I’ll probably abuse the exclamation point today!
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself. That’s it.
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think are awesome and/or epic–or both.
10 epic and/or awesome facts about me (which may end up being not epic and/or awesome at all), here goes:
- It’s possible that I might be a princess. For real. My great-great-grandfather was the king’s royal adviser (mostly on gambling and stuff. He was really good), and I have reason to believe that he wasn’t just the advisor, but the king’s son. The prince! Which makes me a princess, right?
- Also, being bad-ass at gambling runs in the blood.
But I don’t gamble. Just to get that straight. With great power comes great
responsibilityanxiety of losing.
- As a kid, I thought that I’d hear music backwards if I didn’t put on my headphones right
- Sometimes, when I’m not sure of something, I use an online Magic 8 ball.
- I startle easy. Don’t sneak up on me!
There I was minding my own business, opening I tube of paint (P.S. I paint), when this guy sneaks up behind me and I jump up and drop the tube which squirts out some paint on his shoes. Red paint + beige shoes = shoe murder. Okay so he wasn’t really sneaking up on me, he wanted a pencil, now he needs new shoes. Don’t sneak up on me! It doesn’t end well.
- There are things I just don’t get. Like I’ve heard people use Zach Galifianakis as an example of what NOT to look like. I don’t get it! The guy is very attractive to me. I may have a thing for beards.
- Twindaddy said he wanted to know about dirty secrets. So here it is, my dirtiest secret: I’m a sleep drooler. I don’t know what it is that I dream about that makes me drool. Maybe it’s Zach Galifianakis, maybe it’s cake. But I drool, now you know.
- I have sticky notes on my screen where I write down blog ideas for when I’m stuck. Sometimes (all the time), especially when I’m completely stumped, I forget that I write my ideas down there. *facepalm*
- There is no #9. #9 is an illusion. You cannot actually see #9.
- Yesterday I found out that my floss was made in Ireland.
10 Epic AND Awesome bloggers:
- Alice At Wonderland
- Cognitive Reflection
- Life of Jonathon
- Lucky Wreck
- Mollie & Alfie
- Sara Things
- Sass and Balderdash
- The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
#9, I don’t count very well.
Follow the rules or don’t, your choice. But tell me at least one epic and/or awesome thing about yourself!