Her royal majesty AliceAtWonderland, Queen of the Internetz, dumped bestowed upon me the honor of the Fruitcake.
I get to pick exactly one person for this award. Since I’m a total badass, I’m picking two.
1. Rohan7Things, because I thought ‘Hey, I bet Rohan likes fruitcake!’. Do you like fruitcake, Rohan?
2. Twindaddy because I was thinking about how now that I’ve done the Fruitcake award and the tag, Alice won’t hurt Sad Pony and Squirrel. They’re Alice’s imaginary friends and my boyfriends. And Alice loves Blunt Life Coach who is Twindaddy’s alter ego, and I love Twindaddy, so this means that Twindaddy loves Sad Pony and Squirrel. Anyone who loves them deserves the Fruitcake award.
Now for The Tag. The Tag is a dangerous internet game where you could lose your loved ones if you fail to comply with the rules because the Queen of the Internetz is holding them hostage.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Photo of me:
11 Random Facts about me:
- Sometimes I leave my sentences unpunctuated because I’m terrified of the dramatic period at the end. (<–Gah! There it is!)
- I like to eat straight out of a watermelon cut in half.
- I love bread. No, I don’t think you understand exactly how much I love it. I LOVE bread. All kinds, white, whole wheat, multi-grain, the icky dark brown colored ones, honey oat, garlic, French. All of them.
- The first time I heard of a flash mob, I thought well……I thought they randomly flashed people.
- Sometimes I like to save my word files as ‘this piece of crap’ so when Word asks before closing a file, it says “Would you like to save this piece of crap?” and I know it’s being sarcastic.
- As a kid I always thought antipasto was an organization that was really against pasta.
- I learnt Chinese nursery rhymes when I went to preschool in Singapore, and I can’t for the life of me remember a word. I do remember the Chinese gesture for time-out very well. Turns out the gesture for time-out is universally the same.
- These lists get really hard towards the end. But I’ve proven that threatening to hurt imaginary creatures works to get me to respond to them.
- I have a tiny crush on Spock. NOT Zachary Quinto as Spock, but Spock the character.
- I love Samsung phones because they’ll stay in one piece even if I hurl it across the room. Blackberry does not do that.
- I cheated and Googled ‘random questions’ after question 8 below. I’m bad.
Questions from Alice:
1. Why do you blog? Why do any of us do this? Why?
I blog because I like to. Meeting all these new people, hearing their stories, it’s fun. Plus you gotta let out all the bottled up craziness somewhere right?
2. Are you hungry?
Always. Do you have a cookie?
3. Is this eleven questions yet?
Sure it is! Isn’t it?
4. Is anyone still reading?
I am! Anyone else? Anyone? Helloooooooo?
5. Does my butt look big on this blog?
Noooooo! Unless you want it to, in which case, that is a fiiiiiine blog butt you got there.
6. Just how bored are you?
How bored are YOU?
7. How long can you hold your breath? No reason. Just curious. Don’t look behind you.
About 30 seconds. I’m scared Alice.
8. Can you poop rainbows? If so, we must meet.
No. How sad is that? But I read this thing about rainbow poop last year, and was waiting for the perfect time to bring it up!
9. Are you STILL reading? You really are bored.
Is that even a question?
10. Is there a monster at the end of this post?
Yes. No. Don’t look behind you.
11. Does anyone know what I should write about? That would like, be actually good? Or mildly entertaining? Or stupid and gross but kind of funny?
I went to a topic generator for this, It gave me ‘how to throw a proper party’. Or you could always write more about that fabulous rainbow poop.
- Talk of bowel movements, does it make you uncomfortable?
- What was it with evening gloves in history? Were women’s wrists too provocative?
- What is your favorite spaceship?
- What color is your toothpaste? Flavor?
- Does the above question make you uncomfortable?
- Why do you think people watch Beavis and Butt-head?
- What is one thing you wish you had never smelled?
- If I gave you an annoying bird, how would you kill get rid of it?
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
- Seen anything weird lately?
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
The Tag-ees (that is a word now):
- Cognitive Reflection
- Dannignt’s Blog
- She Said What?
- St Sahm
- The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- 33 Grams of Blog