I watched Man of Steel on Friday. The best part was how the three girls sitting in front of me thought it would be nice to tell everyone exactly what they were thinking during EVERY SCENE. Funny thing, it was always the same sentence.
Thank you for that, ladies. You’ve inspired this post.
Things I thought while watching Man of Steel in chronological order:
- No! Not the dog! Save the dog!
- I can’t wait until someone makes a parody of this movie.
- Hey, she looks like my mom! (I don’t know what inspired this. The woman I was talking about looked nothing like my mom)
- I ❤ science fiction. (just as the three young ladies gave out a synchronized sigh)
- I hope I get abducted by aliens some day.
- If Superman bumps against a building, will it create a domino effect with the other buildings?
- Sci-fi movies have gotten so much better in the last 10 years alone, I wonder what they’ll be like in the next 10 years.
- Huh. So if he bumps into a building, he goes right through!
- (as a car gets flipped over) Oh no. Poor car. The guy must’ve tried so hard to make those car payments.
- (during a city-destroying action sequence) No! Not the pretty buildings!
- What’s the insurance policy when you claim “destroyed by superhero”?