I’ve been gone for a really long time. Miss Four Eyes has been swamped you guys. I’ve been packing all my stuff to get ready to move to a whole new country (more on that later). But I’ve missed you so much! Don’t worry though, I’m not nearly ready to forget about my blog just yet. While I was out in the real world I was doing research on something I’ve always been good at: social awkwardness.
You Know You’re Socially Awkward When…
- You frequently greet people you are romantically interested in with “Hilo!” where you meant to sound casual with ‘Hi’ but your brain ended up saying ‘Hello’. *facepalm*
- On other occasions you might say ‘Hi’, but far too many times.
- Your best pick up lines sound like Yoda trying to lay the moves a beautiful alien woman.
[sexy Yoda head by Danny Beckwith]
- You tend to talk a lot when you’re nervous. It isn’t so bad until you bring up Armageddon and how the world will cease to exist before we know it.
- Text-flirting is the most difficult thing you’ve ever done. Second, of course, to actual flirting.
- After perfectly wonderful dates, you over-analyze everything that the other person said.
- Social interaction is clearly difficult for you, and body contact more so. Kissing isn’t spontaneous, it’s a carefully thought out process
Awkward Kissing pie chart:
What is the most awkward thing you’ve ever done on a date?