Miss Four Eyes is back.
I lost her in the middle for a while. The depression and anxiety got hold of her and I just couldn’t find her anywhere.
So what have I been up to? I got into a Master’s program that allows me to move around a lot. I was in Dubai for the past four months, and now I’m in Sydney. It’s beautiful here, you guys.
Things I learnt in the past four months:
- Cafeteria food is the stuff you use to kill your arch enemies.
- Spending the equivalent of a small country’s GDP on buying food is the only way to survive when you live in a foreign country.
- Living with 4 roommates means you have 4 different levels of female hormones always floating around everywhere on a daily basis. The thing to remember is that if you don’t murder each other by the end of the term, you’re all winners.
- Almost getting picked up as a hooker in your baggy jammies is both insulting and an ego boost.
- Making dinner all by yourself without burning, dropping, exploding, or killing anything or anyone is a serious skill.
- Once you grow up, you can’t just stick your tongue out at your friends and yell “Na na na boo boo”. But you will threaten your colleagues with “I will Photoshop your face on Miley Cyrus’s body and put it up on LinkedIn!”
- If you can’t seem to find any poor people around the place you live, then you’re probably one of them.
Your turn! What have you guys been up to?