- You buy gallons of ice cream from the supermarket because it’s cheaper.
- You go an entire weekend at home without eating all the ice cream in the fridge.
- You successfully make instant ramen, without looking at the instructions. *feels like a rockstar*
- You know how to fold the sheets in perfect rectangles, even the fitted ones with the elastic on them.
- You say “I guess I’ll vacuum” and it’s not to drown out your mom’s voice as she harps on about how she’s never going to be a grandmother.
- You walk into a bar and nobody asks you for your ID.
- You look at the expiry date before you drink the milk straight out of the carton.
- You own a mason jar. Which you use for things other than its primary purpose.
- Your greatest fears in order are: Death, Rapists, and credit card bills.
- After asking about your age, the doctor says that it’s time for a routine health checkup.
Adulting. Love it.
What’s your favorite part of being an adult?