After Rohan‘s naked guest post he told me that a bunch of people mentioned wanting to do a naked post too. He had the brilliant idea of having a badge to appreciate all the people who blog in the nude.
Introducing the ‘I Blog Naked’ badge!
Anyone can have this. ANYONE. All you have to do is:
- Blog naked.
- Either let me know about your post in the comments or pingback to this post and the badge is yours!
Don’t forget to mention that everyone is allowed to join in. The more the merrier! It isn’t possible to have too many naked bloggers. It simply isn’t.
I’ll update with all the amazing participants with every new naked post.
- The very first: Rohan from Rohan 7 Things
- An honorary ‘I Aspire to Blog Naked’ winner: Rutabaga the Mercenery Researcher
- Sandee from 1800ukillme
- Kz from The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Katie from Pandora”s Box
- UndercoverL from So I Went Undercover
- Rarasaur from Rarasaur (She inspired the badge, see sidebar for her original doodle)
- 1EarthUnited from 1EarthUnited
- SocietyRed from SocietyRed
- My Sexy Stormtrooper, Twindaddy, from Stuphblog (for blogging naked on TWO blogs simultaneously)
- Julie Chicklitasaurus from Julie’s Chick Lit (she not only blogged naked, but interviewed someone NAKED. Online, of course)
- Annieoakfield from ihearteroticastries
- WildE from Wilderness Run
- Phoebe from Drops of Ink